WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and a password;
- Billing address and delivery address details;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and refunds and provide statements;
- To serve website content to you;
- Periodically to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you from time to time for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and our services to you;
- Interact with you on social media platforms
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our Site.
If you would like to know what information we hold about you, please Contact us.
WHO MIGHT WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose your information to members of our group, our employees, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business, for the purposes listed above.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the group except under the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our Site and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
- From time to time we may also provide your information to carefully selected customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, on our behalf, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. If you consent, we or our agents, acting on our behalf, may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Site usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We most definitely do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties and we do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by age-of-innocence.com .
We do not hold your credit card details.
Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?
We will be glad to answer your questions: +44 (0)203 471 45 10
(from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m Monday-Friday)